Make an Impact: Make a substantial contribution to a CalSAC program that matters to you – a $35 monthly donation, for example, adds up, providing an investment of $420/year. You can also designate a specific program to support: Leadership Development Institute, Trainer Network or Advocacy.
CalSAC Depends on Donors Like You: Many CalSAC programs, including LDI for Emerging Leaders of Color and the California Afterschool & Summer Challenge are not grant-funded, which means that sustaining support from individuals is critical to ensuring that these programs continue.
Deepen Your CalSAC Roots: The CalSAC Giving Alliance is another meaningful connection point to the organization and a new way to engage in CalSAC. Giving Alliance members also benefit from special invitations, updates on the organization’s impact and future, as well as receive an exclusive Giving Alliance pin.
Supporting Something that Matters is Powerful: We believe that anyone can and should be a donor. Our intention is to create opportunity for every person to contribute to and take ownership for the things that are most important to them – to feel their power to make change. We aim to challenge the notion that only certain types of people can or should be donors or that solutions to problems can only come from foundations, corporations or government. CalSAC’s programs are people-centered and people-driven, which also extends to our funding.
Building the Giving Alliance
How to Join
1. Click the “Join Now” button below.
2. Select your monthly giving amount and choose the program you wish to support, whether General, Leadership Development Institute, Advocacy or the Trainer Network.
3. Select “Monthly” as the donation frequency.
4. Use the “In honor of" field in the case someone specific from the CalSAC team reached out to you to donate.
5. Enter your personal information and credit card, then click “Make Donation”. You will receive a tax receipt via email.